Accelerating entry, connectivity, and growth for social equity & minority-owned businesses
BIPOCann is a national organization and consulting firm that is shaping a more accessible and profitable cannabis industry for minority entrepreneurs, social equity businesses, and professionals in the Americas.
We accomplish this through programs, projects, and strategic partnerships that:
- Educate about the opportunities to participate in the legal cannabis industry
- Create amplification platforms for members and clients to be seen and heard in the industry (e.g. media, speaking, events)
- Provide mentorship and technical assistance to licensed cannabis businesses and early-stage entrepreneurs
- Enhance cannabis workforce, vendor, and supplier diversity
- Drive valuable business to business (B2B) referrals through BIPOCANN’s membership network